Tuesday, July 7, 2009

SteakOut Steak House @ Puchong

Venue:SteakOut Steak House @ Puchong
Date :07/07/2009
Time :8.45pm to 10.45pm
Mummy
Daddy*aiya.don't be so shy la wei
Me and mummy
The pig's knuckles..wah! it serve big size
Codfish
My steak* Grill sirloin
My drinks*Iced Latte*and this caused me suffer from sleep-lessness yesterday night...urghh



I'm very tired right now..
I just slept 1 hour and 15 minutes..from 4.30am to 5.45am





----------------------------------------------------------


here's a little test..try it now,it's amazing ...no people can do it well..

  1. First,you sit on the chair and use your right leg to turn a clockwise circle..
  2. Second,raise up your right hand and turn anti-clockwise..leg is still turning and please don't stop it..
  3. Last,You can see that your leg will follow your hand to the same way..


Amazing?xD

*Claps*:-)



















No comments:

Post a Comment