Thursday, July 30, 2009

Friendship . never end ~

Hellow everybadeh ~~ Im back ! Do you guys miss me ? LOL . Lets talk about this wednesday , I've told you all before right ? wednesday is very very free in the class , teacher din teach anything and just sit there*some but not all . okay .wake up early in the morning and want to prepare to school . and I looked out from the window . It is a rainy day >.< . And mummy asked us to sleep again and wait for the rain to stop only go to school loh . okay . I go back to my room and I think to capture my 1st waken looks . you can still see my fluffy hair . omg . It Sucks !

Thursday
And here I just came back from OldTown with the girls and boys . we just have some talk about Loading up*click me for more details about Loading Up


To my bff : I just want to say that I love the time we stick together and have some fun and chit-chat in the class , I felt happy that we still can play together like never have a feeling of animosity between us . But i can tell you all that I've not take notice of that things happened last time . we are bff !! I love you all my friends !!
Von , be happy k ? don't think about him again . Be toughness and we here still loving you and always by your side . although curse someone is bad but I really hate those involvement of a third party in one's couple . iish ! damn it ! Don't you try to hurt my friends , I will kill you if you do that !

No comments:

Post a Comment