Friday, February 26, 2010




Went to Back To School @ Maison yesterday..
Actually follow the theme,we should wear school uniform..
But everyone know,We're not in private school..
So we got no nice uniform..
We got only the formal uniform,in light blue and white colour..
Sien LOOORR ~~~

Reached there around 11.45pm..
And we waited for so long to get into the club..
WTF..the stupid 1 cant count the money correctly ...
I think we waited for almost 1 hour and just standing there like a SH ~~

So sorry I got no take any picture of that day..
I doesn't own a nice camera..:( sad...

Something is happened when someone getting so HIGH...
NgekNgek..

We leave there around 4am if no mistaken..
JingLing stay overnight at my house..
We chat till 7am only we went to bed..

Know what ?
When 9am,my tuition teacher called me and said that he's reached my house...
Bobian lorr...I just slept for 2 hours..
Have to woke up and get ready for my BM=bahasa melayu's tuition...
I'm so so so tired right now..
anyone can help me please....

No comments:

Post a Comment