Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I proved it I can Laugh..I can live Happily...

First,have to wish my dear friend,KietYin..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
She's turned legally 18years old :D


15/2/2010:visited to relative's house..
(before going out)

(in the car)






At the night,AhKoon and YongYang were came to my house..
so sudden..That time was already 11pm something..
But I was so happy because they still remember me :(

(Spot to YongYang's hair)

LOL..


16/2/2010:KietYin's Birthday

Noon,went to Aunt's house ate our Brunch...
and afterthat we went to my cousin sister's house to see her newborn baby...
I'm the baby's aunty now..
And I got a nephew..^^

About 7.15pm,I reached KietYin's house .. ViVi and Theresa were there...
We keep on played with Yin's Macbook..
I stayed there till 9something then back d...


No comments:

Post a Comment