Friday, August 14, 2009

ZiYuan's birthday @ GreenBox , Jusco

Date : 13/8/2009
Location : GreenBox , Jusco
Time : 6.35pm - 10.35pm
Tags : ArKoon , XiaoLin , ZiYuan , QiLun

ZiYuan turn 16 years old la . Happy Birthday ma dear !
And so sorry about that I don't know what can write about this post . So , just let pictures do the talk k ?
Take 1
Take 2
Take 3
Take 4
Koon and me
Again*
Ahem !! can know how short am I and how tall is her ? She got 174cm I think . Gosh . veryvery tall !! And I just got 153cm . Sob :(
The birthday girl with her boyfriend :)
Xiao lin and me



EEE . what am I doing there ?

The leading role is the birthday girl on that day but you know what ? I got no take picture with the birthday girl . Sweat* Funny right ? I know I know . so just forgive me k ? xD

End this post with this picture ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment