Monday, August 10, 2009

The girls with P pass again . awww

6.15am My sis wake me up and she din bath because of the reason : sleep late . amm ? but I cant do that . I must take a shower before going out . not only school day , everyday the same . ok,let's prepare for school ...

6.50am leave the house and bought some bread for breakfast at the small lori that selling many kind of bread,kuih,and blablabla ~


*reach the school around 7.05am

In the school

Uhhh ! Today is Monday so that we have to stayed in the hall for the stupid-boring assembly . ergh ! The teacher always trying to catch me because of my hair , but then today she cant get my name and you know why ? I will start to tie up my hair everyday start from now . After the assembly , start the 1st period with Pendidikan Jasmani dan Kesihatan . The girls felt the class for today was so so so boring , and we decided to take our P journey*Ponteng*Shhh~

In the town

We went to 7 wonder and have our breakfast again*my 2nd breakfast . gained weight lo T_T . We met some silly person that maked us felt that they are so childish . After the breakfast we take a taxi and went to Niki's house .

Is the time to send Arkoon back to her house and we walked to send her back . we walked under the rain and we are so in a tight corner . We went back to roxanne's house and wait for my mummy to come and fetch me .

Home sweet home

Taken my dinner and typing my new article*
I love my friends
I love my babes
I love my family
and I would like to have a man that I can fall in love with him * any intro uh ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment