Monday, October 12, 2009

What Can I do for you ?

Dear , tell me . What Can I do for you ?
Everyday you pour out the grievances to me .
Tell me how tired you are . How sleepy you are . And how busy you are .
You know what ? I just can listen and I dunno what can I do for you .
I feel I'm so useless .
But I know I can't give up . I should by your side and accompany you .
I don't dare to tell you my feelings .
I suffer from worry about you . Everyday can't really sleep well .
Because I don't want you to be so stress .
Asked you try to take care yourself .
But at last is the same result . SICK*
I didn't blame you that you got no enough time to accompany me .
Not like the couple be head over heels in love .
I just wants my dear be happy , don't be so stress always .
And take care of himself .
I LOVE YOU
Dear♥

No comments:

Post a Comment